Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 13 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before entering to win the #CreateForCausesLaunch prize using the http://www.createforcauses.net website to register.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
How To Enter to Win The Grand Prize #CreateForCausesLaunch
For the chance to win a video created by Create for Causes the user must complete the following by January 31, 2018 at 23:59.
- Be a registered Nonprofit
- Register and create a profile on www.createforcauses.net as a nonprofit
- Submit a brief description of what type of video you need and want
- LIKE the Create for Causes Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/create4causes
- FOLLOW the Create For Causes Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/create4causes
If the user does not have a Facebook or Twitter Page they can still enter to win.
- To have a video created and made by the Create for Causes founder, Mitchell Klebanoff
- Founder and the Nonprofit will work together to create a video to be filmed at the discretion of Create for Causes based on the brief submitted. This includes location, hiring of crew or cast and editing of the video (nonprofit will advise as well).
- Nonprofit has right to provide script, general theme of video and advise on production.
- Founder and Nonprofit will work together to complete a video that the winner is happy with.
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days of notification or forfeits the prize. In that case a new winner will be picked.
- Nonprofit has 6 months from the day they claimed prize to begin the process of creating their video.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.